- Creative, comprehensive, reliable, doable solutions.
- Extensive knowledge in the human capital domain.
- Widespread network of consulting experts that get the job done.
- Over 38 years of professional experience.
Human Capital Strategies' main business lines are:
- Strategic and operational workforce planning and workforce strategy development
- Industry sector workforce planning and strategy development;
- Facilitating strategic, business and operational planning and developing and helping implement such plans;
- Supporting First Nations capacity-building and training and employment strategies;
- Developing strategies to facilitate immigrant awareness, recruitment, credential recognition, hiring, employment and retention;
- Facilitating events, conferences, forums, committees, task forces, and other small groups;
- Designing, developing, evaluating and helping implement education, training, employment and human resource plans, strategies and programs;
- Undertaking labour market research and analysis and collecting and interpreting labour market data;
- Analyzing, evaluating and advising on the development of public policies and programs; and,
- Assisting Aboriginal and immigrant organizations and communities to develop and implement workforce, labour market and and training strategies.
HCS’s principal, Kerry Jothen also has a proven track-record of strong core skills such as writing, analysis, research, relationship building, leadership and people skills in various contexts.
Panel moderator at IEC-BC Mind the Gap Summit